Emergency Dentist in Hurst
Even the most dental-conscious individuals can’t predict when an accident may happen. Cracked or chipped teeth, toothaches, and even a severely bitten lip or tongue may be cause for a trip to an emergency dental office in Hurst, TX.
Emergency dentist in Hurst, TX
Urgent dental issues can be alarming – but don’t worry. The dentists at Dossett Dental located in Hurst are skilled at treating dental emergencies of all kinds. Below are a few common dental emergencies that our dentists are prepared to assist with. Come see us at Dossett Dental right away for treatment if you experience any of these or other dental emergencies.
- A chipped or cracked tooth: The first step is to rinse your mouth with warm water to keep it clean. Then apply cold compresses to your face. This will help to reduce swelling.
- The painful experience of losing an adult tooth caused by impact: Are you able to return the tooth to its socket? If possible, do that, but be sure not to touch the root. Do this gently – you don’t want to force it back into the gum. If you’re unable to place the tooth back in its socket, the most important thing is to keep your tooth moist with one of the following techniques: place it between your cheek and gums, utilize a tooth preservation kit, or place it in milk.
- A toothache: We know toothaches are painful, but whatever you do, do not put aspirin on the tooth or gums – this could burn your gum tissue. A better option is to rinse your mouth with warm water. Then, if possible, carefully remove any food from between your teeth with dental floss.
- Objects stuck in your mouth: Use dental floss to softly remove any object stuck in your mouth. In this situation, you do not want to use any sharp tools to try to dislodge the object. A sharp instrument can poke and scrape the surface of your tooth – not something that is good for your teeth. Again, use dental floss to gently try to coax the object from your mouth.
Contact us today for emergency dental services in Hurst, TX
Don’t hesitate to contact our dental offices in Hurst, TX today to set up an appointment to treat your dental emergency. Our staff will work as efficiently as possible to accommodate your urgent dental need. We are open on Saturdays and evenings and we look forward to serving you!
- Phone: 817-500-0651
- 618 W Harwood Rd
- Hurst, TX 76054
- Monday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am to 2:00pm