Dental Crowns in Hurst
There's no denying it, a face looks at its best when it is complimented by a health smile. At Dossett Dental in Hurst we are dedicated to providing your face with the smile it deserves. Whether chipped, cracked, genetically deficient, or discolored, then our Hurst Dental Crowns may be for you.
A dental crown is a shell for a tooth that encases the entire tooth above the gum level. Dental crowns are meticulously crafted based on impressions from the patient. A variety of materials may be used including porcelain or precious metals such as gold.
For the most natural looking smile, porcelain crowns are created to match the patient's nearby teeth. Your dental crowns will look so much like your natural teeth nobody will know the difference. Dental crowns are also not limited to cosmetic use, they are also typically recommended for:
- Tooth Strengthening - Teeth with multiple filling are single, but large fillings may be weak and the structural integrity of the tooth may be compromised to the point of breakage. A dental crown can help return the tooth to its original strength, shape, and cosmetic appearance.
- Tooth Shaping – One of the most common dental problems involves a chipped or broken tooth. Besides the unsightly appearance, these broken teeth can lead to improper chewing as well as make the tooth more susceptible to decay. Dental crown therapy is often recommended in these cases.
ARE HURST DENTAL CROWNS RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you'd like to learn more about dental crowns, please contact us at Dossett Dental in Hurst for a free consultation. We know you're busy, so we also have Saturday and evening hours for your convenience at our office off of Harwood Road. We've given you every opportunity to smile. Now come see us today!
- Phone: 817-500-0651
- 618 W Harwood Rd
- Hurst, TX 76054
- Monday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am to 2:00pm